Vuber Technologies is proud to offer industry-leading lifetime warranties on all Vuber혻devices, with the exception of cartridges and atomizers, backed by our customer care혻and product expert team. We warranty our vaporizers against failure for the lifetime of혻the product. Damage caused by improper use, physical abuse, moisture exposure, acts혻of god, or any activity other than vaping ??will not be covered under warranty.
Here?셲 what you need to know to claim your warranty.
- Please review the lifetime troubleshooting details below for your specific device혻before submitting a claim.
- Remember that atomizers and cartridges will need to be replaced over time and혻are not covered in our lifetime warranty.
- All information requested in the form below is required in order to process your혻warranty claim.
- Our Customer Care team will work with you to first make sure there isn?셳 an issue혻we can resolve at home. We don?셳 want to separate you from your Vuber unless혻we absolutely have too!
- If warranty services are necessary, we will walk you through every step of the혻process until your Vuber is back in your hands and working perfectly.
- Vuber Technologies pays for shipping for all US warranty services. We do not, as혻of yet ship out of the country for warranty?셲, however exceptions can be made if혻shipping costs are covered by the customer.
- Vuber Technologies does not issue refunds for any used products, NO혻EXCEPTIONS.
- All warranty support services are given our highest priority. You should receive혻an email confirmation confirming your submitted claim within 3 business days혻and typically your claim will be approved and process within a week.혻Occasionally items may be out of stock, which may increase the wait time.
- We may ask for you to ship back your faulty unit. If we ask you to send us your혻unit back, you will receive a prepaid shipping label. Please do not ship back your혻unit unless one of our warranty care team members requests a return from you.
- Authorized retail locations are not able to provide warranty services, repairs혻and/or replacement devices. Do not bring in any products with material on them혻to retail locations!
In order to qualify for a warranty claim, the video/picture requirement MUST be혻followed!
The reason we ask for a video is because we work in a unique industry with unique혻rules. It is in most cases not allowed (by the people that enforce certain parts of the혻law) for you to ship us your unit if you have used any product in the unit. For that혻reason our work around, in order to assess your warranty issues, is to request a video혻detailing the problem. We realize occasionally you may have an issue, such as a혻broken mouthpiece or broken button that may not need a video to document the issue.혻If that is the case and you cannot document the issue through video, please submit a혻picture of the unit/issue instead.
If you are having issues submitting your warranty claim, it is most likely due to video size. 혻Try to reduce the video size and submit again. 혻If you are still having issues please email email@example.com with all the info below.